For the Winter months we’ll be running a pop-up restaurant on the weekends.
We now have award-winning Tasmanian chef (and local!) Kurstin Berryman at Brockley, working with Chaxi in the kitchen. They’ll work as a team, serving up wonderful seasonal menus using the best Tasmanian ingredients so you can enjoy the finest dining in our beautiful country house.
We will also be offering discounted room rates on those evenings, so if you don’t want to play ‘scissors-paper-stone’ for the drive back to the shack at Orford, this is the option for you.
- For the uninitiated we always run a 3 course set menu at Brockley and this will be published shortly before the date on our pop-up restaurant page.
- Available dates are published on the web page: brockleyestate.com.au/pop-up_restaurant/ – the next date is July the 4th 2015.
- On the same page is a sign up form so you can be included in the email shot for each pop-up date.
- Bookings for our shared tables are essential and strictly subject to availability.
- It will be a set menu with a vegetarian option, so you’ll need to tell us any dietary requirements when you request a booking.